We are working with an expanding restaurant chain that is seeking a newly qualified finance manager to join them. Our client has had a number of investments over the last two years and will seek to grow further on a European scale over the next year.
Based in London, you will:
- Play a key role in the forecasting and modelling of the potential expansion.
- Manage a team of 2 junior staff who will look to eventually become qualified accountants.
- Contribute to month-end reporting and process improvements.
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting for the UK/group entity.
- Liaise with external audits.
To apply you will need to be recently qualified ideally ACA. We will look at candidates who are in practice if you have relevant auditing clients such as food or retail. You will ideally have worked within a relevant business and have had exposure to both commercial and technical areas of finance.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.