FTC Legal Secretary - F/T or P/T
FTC Legal Secretary - Full Time or Part Time
£19,500 per annum
Are you available immediately and have Legal Secretarial experience?
Are you looking for a stable amount of work and a great opportunity to gain experience in a leading Law firm?
Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting for a "Legal Secretary" to join their growing Commercial Property team on a FTC basis due to maternity. You will be joining a company who are at the forefront of their industry and are seeking a competent candidate to work alongside another Legal Secretary to support several Fee Earners. Our client is ideally looking for a full time candidate, however part time candidates can be considered also.
Duties include but are not exhaustive to:
Document, file handling and administration
- Providing a secretarial service to include audio and copy typing
- Producing letters and documents, ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy, presentation and confidentiality
- Managing the filing system
- Preparing and completing all necessary forms relevant to the team delegated by the Fee Earner, including statements of case and court forms.
- Providing key support to the team in relation to risk compliance matters.
- Providing business development support, mailing and invitations to clients and contacts.
- Working proactively with the Firm's credit control team in relation to client payments.
- Producing typed copies of interim/final bills that have been drawn up by the Fee Earner, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy and presentation.
- Maintaining a diary system
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all telephone calls
- Also to provide an efficient and professional service for new and existing clients, over the telephone and face to face, to promote the Firm's image and increase business.
- Supporting the Fee Earner in client relationships
- In the fee earner's absence, monitoring the daily email, voicemail and post
- Experience within Professional Services with 2 years legal secretarial experience, ideally within Commercial Property
Desirable experience required:
- Experience of working in Construction
- Planning and organising
- Time management
- Turns problems into solutions
- Strong IT skills; adapts to information systems quickly; and able to use case management systems effectively
- Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language
- Communication is clear and concise
- Knows when to make decisions, and when to seek guidance
- Is a team player
If you are available immediately for work and feel that you demonstrate the essential and ideally the desirable attributes needed for the role, please apply now!
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive daily, we are unable to contact all applicants. A dedicated member of our team will be in touch really soon if we think we can help.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.