Audit Senior - Top 15 firm London
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum with excellent benefits package
The Company and Opportunity
We are currently working with a fantastic Top 15 firm that is going through an exciting time of strategic growth and are currently seeking ambitious, bright and personable individuals to join them in their new London office. You would be positioned within their Business Advisory group reporting to Managers and Partners within this team.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within a wide variety of sectors
- ACA/ACCA (ideally first time passes)
- Educated to degree level
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients