Business Development Manager - London - Catering Manufacturer
Business Development Manager - London
An opportunity has come up to join a market catering manufacturer. This is a very rare opportunity and a chance to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturers in the industry.
My client is known across the globe in the catering market and has a huge reputation for the quality of their products. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within one of the most profitable areas in the business. This will be based out of their prestige showroom in London and will have a wide and varied role
You will be responsible for -
- Looking for business opportunities within high end establishments across the catering/hospitality sector
- Managing your own diary
- Territory management
- Full autonomy within your role
- Present/host clients
- Selling a full range of products
- Make sure the showroom is of the highest standard
The ideal candidate will -
- Have experience in foodservice or catering equipment
- Have field based sales experience
- Have a stable sales background
- Driven and hungry to succeed
- Interest/passion in the hospitality sector
A full, comprehensive training scheme has been put in place to ensure you are comfortable with the product range. You will also receive individual training on a yearly basis to help continuously improve your knowledge and skills.
My client is renowned for promoting within and invest in their employees to ensure they are getting the most out of their career. They are a forward-thinking, innovative, growing business so there is a huge opportunity for progression. They can also offer a lot of job stability and longevity.
A generous salary of up to £35k is on offer for this position as well as a commission structure allowing you to earn up to £10-15k on top of your basic salary (realistic potential earnings), expense scheme, phone, laptop, Ipad, pension, private health care, generous holiday entitlement, etc
My client is interviewing as soon as possible - please click apply to submit your application.