Midweight and Junior Creative Designer - Fashion
My client is a fun, award winning, forward-thinking retail/ecommerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. They have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
They are currently looking for a Midweight Creative Designer as well as a Junior Creative Designer to focus on Campaigns and Marketing materials for the company and its Brands.
Working closely with Editorial, Acquisition and UX teams you will be involved in conceptualising campaigns all the way through to final product. You will also work with the Communications team to produce creative solutions within brand guidelines for the company.
* Research brands and understand positioning, building knowledge how to effectively communicate them within advertising campaigns and on brand
* Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
* Creating amazingly creative experiences that marry with good UX
* Mobile first approach to campaigns
* Compile pitches for clients and internal stakeholders
* Working closely with stylist, providing shot lists and design direction for photoshoots
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong conceptual skills and brimming with ideas
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Knowledge of responsive design principles
* Proficient in Adobe CC
* Solid Experience in ecommerce
* User Centred design with strong UX
* Understanding of HTML/CSS
* Illustration skills will give a distinct advantage
* Experience with animation, video and motion graphics highly regarded
* Show a positive and can-do attitude, ability to collaborate and work with others in a constructive way
* Experience working with fashion and luxury brands a plus To be a part of this amazing team