Great opportunity in West London Catholic Boys School, French Teacher
- West London
- September 2017 Start
- Long term , rest of academic year
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
- One of the highest paying schools in West London
Are you looking to secure yourself an exciting and fulfilling French teaching role at an Ofsted rated "outstanding" and newly refurbished secondary school in West London?
The role is to teach French to mixed ability classes and you should be confident teaching to A-level (KS3-5) and have a similar MFL qualification.
This school is a highly successful, mixed comprehensive school in the heart of West London. It is recognised as an "outstanding" school" by Ofsted The school has been granted specialist school status in Business and Enterprise and also hosts a City Learning Centre (CLC) which contains state of the art ICT and music facilities.
The school offers an upbeat and purposeful learning environment along with creative teaching and learning. The teachers have an excellent understanding of their subjects and their student, which motivates and facilitates their learning progress .They are looking for a teacher who has a flair for working with young people; is resilient, highly driven and self-motivated, and will go the extra mile to ensure that students achieve beyond their own expectations.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for MFL.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.