Customer Care Adviser
I'm looking for experienced, articulate, confident individuals to join my clients premium luxury brand, working as an a Customer Care Adviser based at their head office in leafy South West London.
Founded in 1990, my client is the UK and Ireland's leading and longest established independent wedding list provider. Operating from multiple locations with showrooms in Chelsea, central London, Edinburgh and Dublin as well as online. The family owned business is experiencing a very exciting period of rapid growth, with its wedding list registry increasing by 300% in the last year.
The ideal candidate will preferably be available immediately and have worked within homeware/luxury homeware previously. I will consider other backgrounds provided the candidate has got relevant experience in a similar role.
Please be aware you MUST have experience and will not be considered for the position if this is not the case.
The business has only recently established a dedicated 'Customer Care' department (since March 2016). The company is now looking to recruit an additional Junior Customer Care Advisor.
The Customer Care Advisor will ultimately report in to the Customer Care Manager, but on a day-to-day basis will work with their Manager and team members at our Head Office, providing support to the 'After Care' customer offering of the business.
Daily Task will include pre-wedding and post-wedding care. These will include regular tasks as follows :
- Answering phone calls (with queries such as building gift lists, deliveries, outstanding gifts etc.).
- Live chat (responding to customers via instant messenger available on our website. Inquiries will be pre and post wedding).
- Emails (Answering the daily inbox, with our policy of a minimum 24 hour response to customers).
- Journals (Getting customers allocated to you when theirs gifts are ready for delivery, informing of discontinuations or chasing their outstanding gifts).
- Guest tracker (Helping guests with any issues they may have incurred whilst trying to purchase online).
- Liaising with IT, Purchasing, warehouse and Advisers to ensure the customer has a smooth journey from Registration through to their final gift delivery.
- Advising Customers on product and creating a high level of service for a luxury experience and customer journey.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a client facing background and having a passion for homewares or interiors would be advantageous. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, with a positive "can do" attitude, happily work in a team environment and have excellent communication skills. They will be able to communicate just as well over phone and email, as well as face to face so organisation and motivation is key. Full training on our back end system will be provided.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
St George's Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of sales roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to sales recruitment, please contact us now.