Accounts Payable Manager
Are you a solid operating Accounts Payable Manager with at least 5 years experience at Manager level? Are you looking for a new challenge in a business that really values their staff? Are you results orientated and proficient in problem solving? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would love to speak with you.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a truly global logistics business, based in a great location in central London. They have been the leading player in their field of play for a number of years and are still growing and looking to improve the business, in particular, the Accounts Payable department.
You will report into the Group Finance and Treasury Director, based in New York as well as the senior finance leadership team in the UK. Your duties will vary from payments, cash management, bank account management, improving systems & processes and large team management. They also offer amazing big company benefits.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- A clear business track record and extensive practical experience in managing a large volume and high-value payments function
- Experience of cash forecasting
- Results orientated
- Excellent all round communication skills
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Ensuring payments are processed in accordance with time critical deadlines and company policies
- Act as payment expert
- Partner with various business units to identify, validate and improve cash forecasting
- Efficient management and monitoring of all banking activities
- Develop a continuous service improvement culture within the payments department
The role will pay up to £75,000 with amazing benefits for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.