WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR (CeFAP)
TO £20K - 28K + BENS
A great opportunity has arisen within a niche, city-based IFA for an experience Administrator who holds a Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent. The successful candidate will have proven experience working within an IFA firm previously. The purpose of the role is to provide strong administration support to one or more financial advisors. Duties to include:
- Managing the day to day client and provider queries
- Arranging and preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
- Preparation and submission of applications to product providers
- Ensure new business proposals are inputted to the system correctly and are in line with company procedures
- Ensure client files and correspondence are recorded accurately and maintained accordingly to the compliance procedures.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates MUST hold the Certificate in Financial Planning and have experience in an advisor support role gained within an IFA. You will possess excellent time management skills and have great experienced with MS Office applications.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.