Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL, SSRS, SSAS
Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL, SSRS, T-SQL
Liverpool, Merseyside - Up-to £37,000 + benefit (dependant on experience)
An established and award-winning firm in the legal industry are looking for a Data Architect that will be an important part to their exciting Business Intelligence team. The ideal candidate will have strong end-to-end SQL Server with a good understanding of reporting services.
Responsibilities include but limited to;
- Develop new reporting solutions, implement enhancements and carry out any day-to-day support
- Consistent report development and implementation
- Work towards business requirements as well as designing and providing solutions
- Suggest improved ways of reporting and ensuring consistent data quality.
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in SQL Server 2008, 2012 and SSRS
- Produce and maintain appropriate documentation across the solution development lifecycle.
- Good communication and time management skills
- Experience in MDX/DAX is highly desired
- T-SQL and SSAS is highly desired
If you are a Business Intelligence Analyst, please send your CV to Pei at pei[at]applauseit[dot]co[uk] or to find out more.
Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL - Liverpool, up-to £37,000 + benefit - SSRS, SQL, SSAS