SALES MANAGER - PREMIUM HEALTH DRINKS - HIGH-END RETAIL - LONDON
£28,000 - £30,000 Basic + Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BHs
My Client is a genuinely exciting prospect for any ambitious FMCG Sales Professional! They supply premium drinks into predominantly the high-end Retail marketplace. The role we are recruiting for is a Sales Manager to play a massively integral part in the exciting and aggressive growth plans the business now has in place. In line with the growth plans comes inexhaustible career opportunities.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling premium healthy drinks into the Retail and High-end Hotel/Restaurant marketplaces at Head Office and Independent level
- Achieve budget targets by account and total portfolio (NSV and £GM).
- Target and convert existing customer opportunities by maximising range selling and marketing initiatives and commercial incentives.
- Develop successful and profitable relationships with all key influencing contacts, at both unit and head office level.
- Effectively manage your time to ensure regular customer contact.
- Negotiate commercial agreements within agreed frameworks/price lists, pre-determined by the Directors.
- Create business plans for key customers.
- Prepare business proposals and tenders, working closely with the Directors.
- Plan and prepare for customer meetings, setting the agenda, delivering presentations and following up action points.
- Build a relationship of trust and understanding with the customer at head office/unit level and with key menu development contacts.
- Maintain and complete all reports (business plans, risk analysis, new business pipeline, and weekly/monthly reports) in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure customer records are accurately maintained and that all commercial agreements are communicated internally effectively.
- Utilising the prescribed sales call techniques in every call, ensuring that all selling tools are utilised to the highest levels of professionalism.
- Be an ambassador for the Company within their market sector.
- You MUST have experience selling Drinks into the Retail Sector at Head Office level
- You MUST be a real believer in the healthy eating/drinking sector
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- Ideally you will be from a Blue Chip background, be classically trained and now looking to join a business where you can have more status and less red tape - although Blue Chip is not essential
- You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You must have an understanding of P&L
- You will live in a commutable distance to London
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse along with your CV
National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager, Sales Manager