London Sales Manager - Craft Whisky, Vodka & Gin
London Sales Manager – Craft Gin, Vodka & Whisky
(Retail, Online & Distillery Experiences)
£36,000 + bonus
Wants to join a business where you can really make a difference and be part of the company’s future?
Want to work with craft spirits….Whisky & Vodka?
Do you have a creative mindset, full of ideas?
Can you stand up and talk about craft spirits to a room full of people?
The Role -
- Full responsibility for gaining distribution and growing rate of sale with independent retailers, speciality shops and deli’s
- online retail partners and pre-selling of whisky launches
- Working with Head of Sales to manage key National Retailers (excluding grocery)
- Take full ownership for distillery experiences, working with third party partners and being confident hosting tours and tastings.
- Commercial accountability for delivering against targets and growing profitable volume
- Responsible for securing new business, whilst developing mutually beneficial relationships which allow growth for the distillery
- Delivering accurate financial and volume forecasts
- Development & Implementation of a channel specific strategy & plan
- Entrepreneurial approach and can think outside of the box, with a passion for the drinks industry, especially craft spirits
- Minimum of three years sales experience in the UK drinks industry, with a spirit’s background.
- Ambitious, results-focused and willing to get stuck in
- Proven track record of working independently, being self-motivated and able to manage time and workload effectively
- Can demonstrate evidence of building effective relationships and delivering new business
- Skilled account manager who comes from a spirit’s industry background and can demonstrate a level of & technical understanding of spirit’s
- Confident hosting a tasting for either trade or consumers in small or big groups
- A passion for and interest in Whisky would be desirable as you will be working on pre-sales of Whisky which is due to launch in 2019.
- People person who is confident and resilient with creative ideas and mindset
- Can show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is proficient in using MS Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Doesn’t mind flexible working – with some parts of role falling outside of traditional office hours.
This really is a chance to be a part of an exciting business. So, get in touch to hear more!
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!