Digital Marketing Manager
ROLE: Digital Marketing Manager
JOB TYPE: PERM
COMPANY TYPE: IT Company
HOURS: 9.00 - 17.30pm
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: Up to £40,000 plus company benefits
CULTURE: Friendly, upbeat and professional environment
WOW FACTOR: Amazing opportunity to work within a friendly IT team in the heart of London. This role allows you progression and autonomy and the opportunity to interact with a very friendly team. You will be the key component in driving the marketing strategy for the company, focusing on a digital B2B strategy that will increase client base and drive sales.
Our client is a leading IT provider working in a booming industry. They are looking for a motivated, friendly and self-starting Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Provide support to the management team to complete the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Assist with the preparation and production of presentations and marketing materials including data sheets, brochures, e-mails, posters and flyers involving copywriting and proofreading.
- Produce regular quarterly e-mail newsletters to existing clients.
- Maintain and update the company's marketing databases of customer and prospect contacts
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Maintain and update the website via Wordpress platform and Hubspot.
- Write regular content using own knowledge or source material from those within the company
- Develop and implement social media campaigns.
- Secure sponsorship from vendors to assist with publicity and the funding of marketing projects.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Monitor competitor activity
- Manage the various agencies used by the company to get maximum return on our marketing investment
- Monitor marketing activities and results and produce clear and actionable weekly and monthly reports
- Monitor and report the web site performance via Google analytics and report on ways to improve conversion.
- Manage marketing programmes within the company's marketing budget
- Ensure that all marketing communications reflect the company's brand values.
- Constantly seek ways to improve marketing processes and procedures.
- Support the Managing Director and sales team Ensure a good working relationship and rapport with other staff members.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service focus
- Good interpersonal skills including questioning and active listening
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive in generating ideas and problem solving
- Creative in getting the required messages across effectively and motivating action
- Good project management and completing tasks according to a defined work plan
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- A 'can do' attitude and adaptable approach to varying tasks and challenges
If you like a friendly environment, you are professional and friendly, and are immediately available with the relevant experience then please apply today!
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.