Chef De Partie
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Chef De Partie to join our clients beautiful bistro set in the heart of Newcastle’s Quayside.
We are looking for a talented Chef De Partie to join this buzzing city centre modern bistro. Our client serves simply delicious dishes, offering skilful cooking and a sassy service for their customers in stylish surroundings. Using fresh and seasonal ingredients they put a contemporary spin on tried-and-tested favourites to create imaginative dishes with good, honest flavours - food that satisfies.
To be successful for the role of Chef De Partie you will be / need:
* Experience of working as a Chef de Partie using fresh ingredients and producing high quality food
* Confident, creative and passionate about good foods served well
* Knowledge of classic cooking techniques
* The ability to meet customer expectations
* An excellent understanding of stock control, GP management and food hygiene
* An excellent command of the English language
For the role of Chef De Partie there is a starting salary on offer of circa £17,500 per annum depending on experience, plus tips.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Chef De Partie will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chef De Partie, Chef, Kitchen, Food, Catering, bistro, restaurant,