£ Salary - Competitive
Are you an experienced Bid Writer/ Co-ordinator who is looking to work is a diverse and creative environment? Are you committed, reliable and capable of working to deadlines and under pressure? Do you possess strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail?
If so, then the team at Cordant People Cardiff would like to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bid Coordinator / Tender Writer to work as part of an established team based in Merthyr Tydfil. You would be working as part of a very well established global organisation, which offers opportunities for progression and self development.
Duties to include:
- Identification of all possible Contract Opportunities from various commercial sources.
- Monitoring and maintaining contracts & tenders email in-box.
- Completing and submitting tenders for the Public & Private Sectors.
- Identifying and developing Contract Opportunities in Public Sector and related sectors. .
- Liaising with the finance and customer service functions, to monitor levels of Contract business, customer service, credit control and pricing details.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities.
- Administering e procurement site registrations, alerts and submissions.
- Tracking all bid and tender activity and outcomes through an effective electronic recording & analysis system.
- Maintaining a library of current & accurate corporate information for inclusion in tenders. To create engaging and compelling bid responses.
- Ensuring that Pre-Qualification stages are completed neatly, accurately and to set deadlines and presented according to corporate standards and styles.
- Maximising & managing opportunities for dialogue with commissioning bodies throughout negotiation and clarification phases.
- Ensuring that post-tender client feedback is obtained & recorded.
- Reporting as needed to the Tender & Contract Manager providing up to date data on active Tender programmes.
We are looking for:
- Extensive experience in the preparation of Contract Submissions and Management of Contracts.
- Experience of writing Bids and tender documents.
- Ideally extensive experience in the Commercial/Industrial Supplies market.
- Someone who is highly IT literate and has good presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong diplomatic skills in dealing with customers and awareness of company etiquette.
- Openness, Honesty and Integrity.
Interested? Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.