Senior Audit Manager
My client is a large engineering firm and they are in the market for a Senior Audit Manager. The role is an interesting one with a medium amount of travel. There will also be quite a bit of insight into the whole business.
Based in around London, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of audits. Travel will be to areas located around Europe.
- To work with the head of audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA part or fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 5 years in industry is preferable.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.