Technical Manager - Insurance
Working for a global financial services company based in Cardiff city centre you will report to the Business Operations Manager to contribute to the smooth running of the business unit to deliver system and process improvements.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Identify opportunities to improve the service, procedures and tools used within the company
- Ensure administrative functions operate smoothly
- Support the business in back office business as usual tasks such as credit control, fiduciary, complaint and E & O management, systems super user, systems testing, cover holder checking and binder management
- Assisting with viewing, improving and redesigning business processes within company
- Build and continually develop relationships with key suppliers to increase operational capability
- Document existing business processes and help to manage their continual improvement
- Facilitate workshops/training with both on and offshore teams
- Delivery of business improvement projects to agreed quality and time, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and involved at all relevant stages
- Undertake ad hoc tasks to assist Head of Business Operations &/or Business Operations Manager
Skills and Experience
- Ability to liaise and manage relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of managing effective client relationships
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to effectively deliver client service
You will secure a competitive starting salary and employment package, excellent working environment and location and the opportunity to be part of something new to the Cardiff insurance market.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.