Full time and Permanent role
Salary: £28,000 to 30,000 per annum.
We are looking for a Full Time Permanent CAD Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician within a growing engineering company based in Hull. You will report directly to the MD, working as part of a team to provide full design packages for a wide variety of projects.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that Group Standards and Quality standards are complied with.
- Production of detailed design drawings and information.
- Prepare detailed material schedules as required.
- Ensure design is compliant with legislation.
- Producing detailed customer and working drawings and liaising with clients directly.
- Coordinating design information between project disciplines.
- Ensure best value in design to meet and increase the profitability of the project.
- Managing workloads to meet programme objectives.
Job experience & desirable skills requirements:
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD; 2D/3D and Solid Works
- Good numeracy and computer skills.
- Knowledge of materials / construction methods.
- Knowledge of stresses / strains of steel.
- Knowledge of weld procedures.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- Working well as a team and upon own initiative when necessary.
- High level of drive, energy and initiative, focused, with high standards and achievement orientation.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- Good team player.
- Good attention to detail.
Please email your CV in the strictest of confidence ASAP. This is a PERMANENT role with excellent prospects.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business. We are recruitment specialists based in Hull, York and Rotherham and recruit for temporary and permanent roles across Yorkshire. For more information please visit our website, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook.