Product Analyst - eCommerce
Up to £50,000
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing start-up company this is the place for you. This role is in a highly skilled team, so an affinity for finding bespoke solutions to real business challenges is essential. As a product analyst, you will have the power to influence decision making from day one, using advanced data analysis techniques to identify trends and patterns in the ecommerce funnel.
- Conduct AB and MVT tests to gain data in order to suggest improvements for the site
- You will pull data from the database, analyse it to provide insights and present them to other teams and stakeholders
- You will work with the product manager, the developers and designers to keep up to date with business objectives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent experience using SQL / Python / R
- Experience of AB / MVT testing
- Good at presenting data sets to non-technical stakeholders
- Solid academic background - numeric degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your CV follow the apply link on this page, or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more info!