Business Development Executive - Laser Cutting Services.
Business Development Executive required for our well known and highly respected client based in Dudley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and valued company with a well known and respected name and brand. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive with knowledge or experience of Flat Bed Laser Cutting Services.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of the Business Development Executive exists to generate and maintain a profitable and sustainable customer base for our Laser processing service.
Focus will be firmly placed on delivering business KPI’s. A professional and proactive approach to driving sales and delivering results is essential.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity for career development and to progress into a management position in the future. We are looking for a Business Executive with high energy, drive and ambition to lead our Laser processing service department towards future growth.
• Business development - creating long-term value from customers, markets and relationships.
• Planning and preparation of quotations and proposals.
• Generation of leads and opportunities through cold calling and client appointments.
• Operate in accordance with business KPI’s.
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
• Provide resolutions to customer queries.
• Order processing - contract review, input and acknowledgment.
• Visit customer’s premises to discuss requirements
• Experience of the UK Flat bed subcontract laser market is a pre-requisite.
• Able to interpret technical drawings.
• Sound knowledge of products, specifications and market expectations.
• Confident negotiator with the ability to close deals.
• Conduct business activities with a high degree of integrity.
• Highly motivated with the drive and passion to succeed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Salary guide: £35k - 45k basic depending on experience, car allowance & company profit related bonus scheme