Employment Solicitor - Liverpool
Liverpool City Centre
My client is a long established and award winning legal practice and have offices throughout Merseyside.
The firm are looking to grow once again by recruiting for an Employment Solicitor to join the Employment and HR team.
You will be joining an already established firm and you will have in-depth knowledge of Employment law and HR, experience of advising employers and experience of conducting employment tribunal cases.
You will also be/have;
- Well Organised
- Strong technical skills
- Good team player
To provide advice on a wide range of employment matters
- Deliver legal support across a wide range of employment matters including equality and discrimination; disciplinary and grievance issues; reorganisations and redundancies; settlement agreements; restrictive covenants; TUPE and managing Tribunal claims.
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients¿ enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Gain an understanding of client's requirements and how to achieve their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
Salary for this role is dependant on experience
If you are interested in discussing this role apply for the Job to send your CV through