Intranet Consultant - Godalming
Intranet Consultant, Godalming - £30,000 - £40,000
The Intranet Consultant will work with organisations when they decide to invest in an intranet to make sure their investment is successful. They will spend time with clients at the beginning of their journey and help them to:
- Get business communities on board
- Tailor the platform to the specific needs of the customer using custom features and integrations
- Work with the customers to define success metrics and support the customers through the entire journey.
The intranet consultant will be a linchpin in the success of the customer’s digital workplace solutions.
Person / Experience Required
- Generating business requirements through structured meetings and workshops
- Creating functional specifications for customisations using user stories and basic wireframes
- Creating custom Information Architectures
- Defining and documenting CMS security permission structures
- Defining and documenting CMS targeting and personalisation rules
- Reviewing and making recommendations on customer data and content
- Understanding of Microsoft’s Office 365 platform
- Working with the customer to understand their key performance data
- Creating technical specifications for custom 3rd party integrations
- Advising customers on Office 365 and Azure authentication options
- Creating specifications for complex customisation and integration scenarios
- Advising customers on on-premises Hybrid scenarios
- Advising customers on Enterprise Search scenarios
- Assisting with technical pre-requisites and pre-sales calls
- Designing analytics dashboards to surface key performance data
- Being a team player who will always do what is right for the customer.