Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
Overview of the role:
To support the Facilities team and guest with your knowledge of our systems and your problem solving can do attitude.
- The ability to undertake planned and reactive service & maintenance of equipment using your own experience and initiative
- F gas qualification
- City and Guilds 2079 or CITB J11 Certificate in Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Working with and guiding an apprentice
- Good health & safety awareness
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) Part P Electrical or City &Guilds 2382 17th Edition
- Full driving licence
- Experience working on the following systems; Mitsubishi, Fujijsu, Hitachi, Toshiba,Daikin.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible regarding shift patterns
- Ability to order parts and follow through the whole process of diagnostics to complete repairs.