Maintenance Engineer - Nights
Maintenance Engineer - Nights Shift
Location: Downham Market
Salary: £40,000 to £42,500 - Good Benefits and Overtime
Shift: 4on 4off (12 hour shifts 18:00-06:00)
Similar Job titles: Multi Skilled Technician - Shift Engineer - Nights Engineer - Maintenance Technician - Multi Skilled Engineer - Service Engineer
Neayby Locations: Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Ely, Thetford, March, Waffham, Chatteris, Soham, Mildenhall
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a good Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic FMCG Manufacturer company near Downham Market.
As a member of our Engineering Team you will be directly contributing to this vision through your core tasks and responsibilities.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities
- Proactive, planned-preventative maintenance to ensure our existing equipment is able to meet capacity demand and efficiency targets.
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime.
- Identifying and delivering against opportunities to implement changes and continuous improvement projects to maximise plant efficiencies.
- Ensures Production is optimised.
- Ensures all relevant manufacturer modifications and updates are performed/installed
- Continuous professional development through industry specific training.
Maintenance Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience
- Enthusiasm, Passion, Drive, Attitude and Commitment - Essential
- Ideally time served multi skilled engineer, with experience with FMCG, preferably within the food industry
- PLC fault find and programming experience is not essential.
- We would consider single skilled engineers with the right level of experience.
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on .
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.