Quality Engineer ( CIRCA £32K)
Our client is a major Manufacturing business based in Tyne and Wear. As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to work within a fast moving environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To liaise directly with all relevant customer(s) pertaining to current and future vehicle builds
- To manage all relevant customer concerns raised using NCMAR/PPS methodology
- To lead improvements in safety critical and quality initiatives
- Provide key Quality/Technical reports and customers periodically
- To support the launch function in complete AQP activities utilising the Group AQP system
- To support the targets and milestones set for any specific AQP programme
- To oversee the investigation of internal concerns
- Manage and develop a small team of Quality Technicians (where applicable)
- To complete detailed Process Audits in accordance with TS16949.
- To assist in the development of the Business Operating System with the Quality Manager
- To assist in the training of personnel in all aspects of business processes
- Review data provided on customer(s) website(s)
- To oversee all supplier raised concerns and support supplier management process
- To provide real time quality data to control Quality
- To action all Warranty concerns.
- Ideally educated to HNC Level or equivalent
- Experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ideally possess experience of TS16949.