Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation Technician
£34,200 per annum + Overtime
East Lothian, Scotland
Available immediately is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in the renewables sector. You will be working for a company that is actively building new sites across the UK to keep at the forefront of the UK renewables sector. There is an immediate need for an EC&I Technician to join the team onsite.
As an EC&I Technician, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the Controls & Instrumentation equipment onsite.
Your role will include: -
• This position will require response to plant and equipment breakdowns both during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours (Paid Overtime)
• This role requires a flexible approach to ensure that maintenance & rectification work is accomplished timely and accurately
• You are responsible for the reliability and upkeep of the electrical controls onsite including all instrumentation and electrical systems.
• You will have an understanding of Environmental and H&S issues and their impacts
• Experience in Control & Instrumentation engineering within process industry or power plants
• Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems
• Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent) in electrical engineering
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in the UK renewables sector.
Please apply online and Tom will be in touch to discuss your application and the vacancy in more detail.