Early Years Practitioner - Level 3 Qualified + Bonuses!
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary Range: £15,600 per annum PLUS 2 Bonuses per year!
Hours: 40 per week - 8am - 4pm or 9am - 6.30pm (changes weekly)
We are looking for NVQ Level 3 qualified - Early Years Practitioner. You will be responsible to assist the room leader and team in providing high quality standards of the children’s physical, emotional and intellectual care. Be responsible for developing and implementing activities in line with the requirements of the EYFS. Plan activities appropriate to the age and stage of the development of the children. To maintain a safe, secure and caring environment. Liaise with parents, staff, and other professionals. Work to the nurseries policies having due regard for Safeguarding, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection and Confidentiality. To give support to other colleagues within the nursery.
We pride ourselves on ensuring that each member of our staff continues to develop themselves in childcare through various, relevant courses, workshops and seminars. We close the school for Bank holidays and over the Christmas period.
Company Benefits given to Early Years Practitioner:
- Bonus Scheme - 2 per year! (Cash)
- Offer Bespoke Training courses, with fantastic support all the way First Aid, Safeguarding and more.....
- Perks Staff Box
- Christmas Party and Presents.
- Company Pension Scheme
- 75% off childcare, if you would like to bring your own.
Early Years Practitioner will require:
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Childcare and Education.
- Experience of planning, assessing, recording and reporting to meet the requirements of The EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient.
- Commitment to ongoing personal professional development.
- Good time keeping and reliability.
- Be local, ideally within 30 minute commute of setting in Harlow, Essex
Early Years Practitioner Desirable criteria:
- Understanding of procedures relating to Safeguarding, SEN and Health and Safety.
- Competency in handling Word documents.
- Experience of leading a small team.
- The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching.
Transport Accessibility:We are extremely accessible by both buses and the train station.
Class Assistant ,School ,Early Years Practitioner , Nursery Nurse , Childcare , Nursery , Safeguarding , EYFS , Early Years Practitioner , Benefits -