Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are currently working with a leading business seeking a Finance analyst to join them in a key role within their business partnering team.
As part of the performance function, the finance analyst will play an integral role in supporting analysis and improvement on business performance. This role is a business partnering position where the successful applicant will regularly be out in the business, liaising with key divisional heads on their sector performance. This is a great role for someone of an analytical nature who is a confident communicator looking for an opportunity in a business with an abundance of progressive opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role include:
* Production of various analytical reports to support forecasting
* Support consolidation of the annual budget process
* Interpreting data information and analyse reports
The key skillset required for this Finance Analyst role include:
* Analytical mind set
* Experience working with large data sets
* Highly experienced on Excel
* Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA would be beneficial but the successful candidate must desire to study CIMA.
For more information regarding this Finance Analyst role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.