aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Systems Developer to join a Communications company based in Norwich. They require a dynamic, energetic and ambitious Systems Developer to work alongside their existing Senior Developer in a fast paced ever evolving industry. The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and liaise with the Senior Developer in the delivery and continued development of the business’s in-house CRM systems and websites.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working with the Senior Developer to deliver the continued development and maintenance of the businesses bespoke CRM System within agreed time frames.
• Liaising with all levels of staff including our team of Directors to help develop the bespoke CRM system to become the ‘Central Hub’ of communications and reporting.
• Support the Senior Developer in liaising with new and existing clients, gathering requirements and feedback to ensure a positive user experience is always delivered.
• Working with the Marketing & Design team to assist in developing the business websites to maximise online sales and lead generation opportunities.
• Preparation of training manuals and online tutorials for end users.
• Support and deliver the Integration between the businesses clients own CRM systems to streamline processes.
• Bring to the table your own ideas, lead and develop these projects in line with company objectives that will enhance the current systems & websites
Essential Skills Required:
• C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
• SQL Server
• Flexibility to work in a team or on own initiative
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Work under pressure to ensure project deadlines are achieved
• Experience deploying Azure applications
• Test Driven Development
• Source control, project management via (e.g. Studio Online / TFS)
• WordPress (php, mysql)
• IT Support (desktop and server maintenance)
Hours: Full Time
Location: Central Norwich
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 2800 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.