Electrical Estimator - Building Services - Cambridge - Permanent
One of the regions leading independent complete solution Building Services companies, with a portfolio of blue-chip projects for clients across the East of England are currently recruiting for an Electrical Estimator to be based from their office in Chelmsford, Essex.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Healthcare premises and hospitals including PFIs, University and College projects and selected commercial projects.
You will be responsible for the preparation of tenders for our regional offices and you will need to have a thorough knowledge of the industry and be able to meet tight deadlines with the use of computer aided systems.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and Contracts Managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths in order to clarify design assumptions during the tender process and establish any other business opportunities.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as an Electrical Estimator.
· Electrical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Barnaby Jordan or or