Senior Leadership team - Education
Pearson Whiffin Education
Senior Leadership Team - Education
To start January 2018 or earlier
Can you offer training and support to new staff? Ready to make a move to challenge yourself further? Looking for the perfect opportunity to head your subject department in the right direction? Feel your skills line more with pastoral or curriculum management for young people?
Pearson Whiffin Education are working with secondary schools based in Maidstone for January 2018 for a variety of teaching roles.
Pearson Whiffin Education is looking to recruit for members of Senior leadership teams such as Head of departments, Head of Key stages/ Year and more.
Successful candidates will have
- Qualified Teacher status
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a UK school
- Good- Outstanding reports with SLT/Ofsted observations
- Available to start work in January 2018 or earlier
- Demonstrate passion and good subject knowledge; ability to inspire and motivate learning.
- Outstanding record with behaviour management
- Be able to mentor NQTs and provide staff training, if required
- Contribute to the department and school to raise standards
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more, please contact Mandy Arthur on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education works in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and complete a new check through Pearson Whiffin Education before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS reference number.
Recommend a friend and help them find their new job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement.