German Speaking Customer Service
Job Title: German Speaker - Customer Service Executive
Salary: 17k with great benefits
Our client is a growing business who have just had their offices renovated in the centre of Brighton. This busy department needs multi-lingual customer services specialists to join their team.
You will be the first point of contact for their internal/external suppliers and customers. The department and the great customer service they deliver is a key player in the company's success.
You will handle a variety of administrative and operational queries both before and after a booking is made. You will also be handling an issues or queries that arise.
The environment is fast paced and challenging. This role would suit a self-starter with a positive and proactive attitude to all challenges. You will thrive on delivering outstanding customer service in line with targets and love working in a multi-cultural environment.
* Answer calls from customers in a professional manner, whilst adhering to all SLA's
* Deal with all operational and administrative enquiries whether over the telephone, on email or by post.
* Work closely with other departments to resolve customer queries swiftly and professionally.
* Work with the development team to assist with the testing of system advancements.
This role will be dealing with German customers as well as English speaking clients, and so you must be a German speaker to be considered for this role. The hours will be 7.5 hours per day on a shift pattern. The department is open from 8am - 8.30pm Monday to Friday and you will know your shift pattern 1 month in advance. In addition to this you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays or Sundays.
If you speak additional languages to German and English, you may be offered a higher salary for the same role.
We are looking for candidates who can provide evidence of:
* Working in a customer service environment previously
* You must have business level, written and spoken communication skills in English and German
* Being confident when making decisions and problem solving skills
* The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Being able to work under pressure
* Have superb attention to detail
* Be computer literate in Microsoft Office programmes
* Have a good understanding of geography and places
Please send us our CV asap if this role sounds like something you would enjoy doing and that you have the skills to complete or call Kelly on .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.