Head of Unit - Young Physically Disabled
Job Title: Head Of Unit ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Care types: Young Physically Disabled unit
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 ( £16 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 42-48 hours.
Contract: Permanent. Full Time or Part Time available
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7 ***
Further Details: If you are an experienced nurse with an interest in progressing within care of Young Physically Disabled, this unit lead role may be ideal for you. You will be working within a purpose built care home facility, which has recently had a huge investment and has an exciting new look! With some of the best training and support within Healthcare, you will be part of an award winning company. There is a huge value on investment in people, and part of this is making sure the environments they work in are clean, safe and which push personal and professional development. Sponsorship is available for nurses living in the UK needed Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.
Everyone involved in the facility are proud of the results and the level of care, and as a result are a close knit, incredible team with a shared passion. There is a real connect between management and nurses in the facility, all of whom go above and beyond for their service users. All nurses are part of the same vision, of creating a "Home away from Home" for the service users in this care home, and we're hoping you would be interested in joining such a team. Having recently received recognition for ongoing, outstanding dementia care, we're looking for qualified nurses.
As a registered nurse, you will be subject to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, you will genuinely have no better opportunities elsewhere.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
If this position sounds of interest, and you'd like to learn more, do please contact me on on for a confidential chat, or send an email to , Thank you.