Our client is one of the most established lifestyle ecommerce companies in the England with over 30 years dominating their niche market. As part of continued growth they now require a Web Developer to join their growing team. The ideal Web Developer will play a pivotal part of keep the main ecommerce site on point and scalable for a global audience which gets thousands of hits per day. The ideal Web Developer will help with the ongoing development of the brand, implementing new features and improving the overall functionality of the website(s).
The company has built a global reputation for innovation, honesty and reliability which is the pillars of their success. Our client is looking for a dependable Web Developer who has a thirst for learning and wants to build the best products available on the market.
The eligible Web Developer must be able to write, clean, concise and functioning code to a good standard within a reasonable time frame with scalability in mind.
Web Developer requirements:
- Familiarity with a CSS Pre-processor like LESS or Sass is a plus
- Agile development experience and deep familiarity with software development
- a link to your personal website or blog to showcase your skills
Web Developer skills:
- Strong background in web development
- Good knowledge of modern web development technologies
- Strong PHP experience
- Good database knowledge (MySQL)
- Any knowledge of security, best practice and coding standards
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A solutions person
- Generous holiday package
- Career progression
Revere Digital Recruitment are actively interviewing for this role now. If you feel you have the right skills, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Call us today to see how we can boost your career!