Year 1 Teacher
This lovely and welcoming Primary School in Richmond is seeking to appoint a Year 1 teacher from September 2017. This is a forward thinking 3 form entry school with an excellent reputation in London, for being one of the top performing schools.
About the School
This is a vibrant and multicultural school that encourages each child to fulfil their potential. This is noticeable through the high attainment in Literacy and Numeracy above the national average. The Head Teacher is approachable and dependable and leads his staff well with career development and training a core part of the school. Children are happy and enjoy taking part in the many sports available in the school due to the excellent on-site facilities. The school has also recently enjoyed a refurbishment and so there are wonderful ICT facilities and bright, newly renovated classrooms. As a Year 1 teacher, you will be an integral part of pupils school lives when they move into the upper phase. The school is close to public transport and also has a staff car park.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria;
- A B.Ed or PGCE with QTS
- Have KS1 teaching experience
- Be able to provide two recent teaching related references.
- Be organised and committed to going above and beyond for pupils.
- Disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Contribute to the wider life of the Academy;
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
How to apply;
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a great school as a Year 1 teacher. If you feel you are suitable for this position then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson Education ASAP as the school are looking to meet with potential candidates after Easter.