Jobrole: Skills Advisor
JobType: Temporary - Permanent
Location: Birmingham Central City Centre
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9-5:30(1hr Lunch)
Job Overview of a Skills Advisor:
Office Angels are currently working with a bespoke training Provider based in the city Centre, this company is experiencing a rapid process of growth, looking for an enthusiastic customer service and sales person with at least 12 months experience in a similar role with inbound and outbound sales experience.
Our client is looking to recruit a Skills Advisor with immediate effect.
We are looking for someone who can come in hit the ground running, a fast learner, with strong communication skills, likes working to team targets.
The main role and responsibilities of a Skills Advisor will include;
- Conduct all calls, inbound and outbound, efficiently and professionally ensuring customer satisfaction at all times and service level agreements are met
- To provide a consultative sales, information and guidance service concerning the course of study enquiry from learners and employers as required, in line with department and individual targets and service levels
- Conduct fact finds with learners and employers by means of inbound and outbound calling evaluating and advising on potential requirements
- Create proposals suitable to the learners and client employer requirements, ensuring the completion of the required documentation in line with department procedures to complete the sale.
- Maintain contact with potential clients to chase required paperwork to confirm orders
- Account Management of existing clients, evaluating further requirements and service needs for future sales
- Update data management systems and CRM with notes and documentation on all enquiries and sales activity
- Processing payments for sales ensuring complete confidentiality of client information is maintained at all times
- Supporting learner induction processes
- Supporting maintenance of website and social media advertising to learners and employers.
- Maintaining learner evaluation and monitoring documentation.
- Producing management information on activity and performance.
- Achievement of KPI's as set by the Line Manager
- Ensure that knowledge of products, services and procedures is up to date
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job-holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Line Manager from time to time
- The job-holder is obliged to comply with Health and Safety procedures as outlined in Access Skills Health and Safety Policy
- The terms in this job description are subject to review from time to time by the Line Manager and the Human Resources Department
- To work consistently to the highest standards possible
- To take responsibility for personal development, learning and performance levels
- Constantly re-evaluating processes. Recommending and driving change where needed.
The ideal Skills Advisor will posses the following skills:
- Be self-confident when dealing with colleagues and external parties
- Have a positive attitude to the responsibilities and challenges of this role
- Express own views & constructively challenge with alternative views.
- To plan ahead and prioritise to meet objectives.
- To be open-minded, honest and approachable
- To be supportive to new directives and initiatives.
- Willingness to work collaboratively
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you are not contacted with in 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please only apply if you are immediately available or with a weeks notice as this position is to start within the next two weeks.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.