Skyex Resourcing are seeking an experienced Nursery Manager to lead a fantatic nursery setting in Ashford MiYou will be responsible for leading, recruiting, managing and marketing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis.
- To lead and manage high quality practice in the nursery
- To work collaboratively with colleagues from other teams ensuring consistency and a high-quality service
- To be effectively compliant with procedures for Ofsted, Local Authorities and other relevant bodies * To manage and deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators, all aspects of nursery financial and operational management, including occupancy, staffing rotas, parent invoicing, payroll information. Desirable Skills/Qualifications
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification in Early Years
- Recent Ofsted onsite inspections
- Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
- Knowledge of Safeguarding children and keeping children safe
- Awareness of health and safety requirements
- Proven success in managing provision and innovative teaching across the Early Years Foundation stage
- Bachelors or higher degree in Early Years - desirable
- Passionate about Early years education and childcare
- Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to organise own work effectively and that of others, identify priorities and meet outcomes
- Lead by example; demonstrating high levels of drive, enthusiasm and passion with proven ability to motivate others
- Excellent written communication with ability to produce and evaluate reports Relevant Experience * Previous experience of managing a similar setting
- Continues provision of curriculum and operating policies/procedures for the nursery
- Continually implements the operational framework and standards to ensure the smooth running of the nursery
- Documents all the above to produce a reference manual for induction training and on-going reference by all staff.
- Researches, collates and provides recommendations, within budgetary parameters regarding equipment, etc. for the nursery to managing director
- Works with managing director to obtain OFSTED registration
- Markets the nursery to prospective parents, together with Operational Director
- Together with Operational Director, recruits additional members of staff and develops/leads their initial team building programme
If this role sounds interetting to you please apply online today and we will be in touch shortly!!