Audit & Accounts Manager - Dartford (up to £60k)
Audit & Accounts Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
The Company and Opportunity
We are currently working with a fantastic Top 50 firm that is going through an exciting time of strategic growth and are currently seeking an ambitious outgoing Audit professional to take over a portfolio of up to 50 clients with turnovers of up to £100 million, in a variety of sectors.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts and audit production.
- Reporting directly to partner, and attending at all client accounts meetings.
- Organising pre year-end tax planning work, and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients.
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives, including significant networking and new prospect/potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the office.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 2:1 degree from a British University
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients