Business Change Analyst
Our client, a market leading organisation based in Guildford, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Business Change Analyst on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy, ever changing environment. You will be part of a successful team and you will participate in, support and lead change initiatives by deploying business analysis and change management knowledge to stakeholders within the business.
- Gather, identify, analysing and document business requirements for IT and business change projects (focusing on systems changes)
- Correctly identify and define issues and risks
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver change information and to gather detailed requirements
- Facilitate and drive workshops and meetings to achieve project objectives
- Analyse existing business processes for improvement
Key skills and attributes:
• Previous Business Analyst experience is essential
- exposure to the analysis of business-critical systems is highly advantageous
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
For more information please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Business Analyst / BA / Business Change / Business Change Analyst / Change Analyst / Surrey / Guildford / Woking / Leatherhead / Dorking / Farnborough /