Registered Domiciliary Manager
y client is seeking an experienced Domiciliary Manager to be part of a new service that will be providing home care within West Surrey, paying up to £40000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to climb the career ladder - on success of this post; it could potentially lead to an Area Manager role to support regional offices.
The main purpose of the Registered Manager is to assume management responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the home care and is responsible for the long term planning, organising, directing and staffing of the service. The purpose of the company is to improve the lives of people within their own homes and ensure quality of care is at the highest standard at all times. You will provide care to a wide range of clients including but not limited to:
- Elderly, Dementia and Alzheimer's sufferers;
- End of life clients
- People with Physical disabilities;
- Mental health conditions;
- Specialist conditions such as MS, Parkinson's disease
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will be the Registered Manager for the service so an NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly advantageous.
Interested? Please apply now, alternatively call Claire on .
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.