Qualified Dispensing Optician
A well-established Optical organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands (free car parking is available) are currently recruiting for a Dispensing Optician to join their customer care team.
Working Monday to Friday, your hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week:
Week 1 – Monday to Friday, working 9:00am to 5:00pm
Week 2 – Monday to Friday, working 10:00am to 6:00pm
(You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturday’s, your hours of work on a Saturday will be 9:00am to 1:00pm)
Responsibilities for the Qualified Dispensing Optician
Do you have a Dispensing Optician Qualification? Do you have previous experience of working within a practice or branch and would now like to work within an office environment? If so, please see below:
As a Dispensing Optician, your duties will be:
* Providing technical support to customers and colleagues regarding dispensing issues, product and technical information over the phone
* Providing training for all department and customers if required on new products and services
* Processing all customers orders via phone, fax glazing orders and processing of marketing request when required
* Providing customers with required information regarding product information, availability and order progress via phone and email
* Creating detailed training plans to develop colleague’s skills and knowledge regarding product and optical knowledge
* Monitoring overdue orders, providing information to all concerned parties in order to promote a fast resolution to the problems causing the order to become overdue
Requirements for the Qualified Dispensing Optician
As a Dispensing Optician, you will have:
* A Dispensing Optician Qualification
* Knowledge within the optical industry
* Computer knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel and also you will have knowledge of SAP however this is not essential
Applicants must possess extensive customer service experience within the optical industry, candidates without optical experience will not be considered.
Compensation for the Qualified Dispensing Optician
In return for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience
Benefits entail 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays, company pension scheme, free car parking and free eye sight tests and the opportunity to work for a well-established optical organisation.