Part Time Finance Assistant
Seeking a highly experienced Administrator for a varied new role working for a large, growing company based in Ilminster, Somerset.
This is a part time, permanent role with appealing working hours of 8am - 4.30pm Tuesday and Wednesday, and 8am - 1.20pm on Friday. The starting salary will be £17,500 - £19,000 PA pro rata.
This company offers fantastic benefits including:
- Training and skills development opportunities
- 26 days holiday pa, plus 8 statutory bank holidays pro rata
- Prudential Group Personal Pension Plan.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a range of finance administration and to support the efficient and effective day to day operation of the Finance team.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Prepare monthly balance sheet control account reconciliations for review by the finance manager
- Preparation of monthly bank account reconciliations
- Posting and allocation of cash received to customers' accounts
- Prepare payments and posting of travel expenses, company credit card expenses and manual invoices and posting monthly journals
- Prepare weekly payroll for 130 staff and input to payroll systems
- Prepare HMRC, pension scheme and other payroll deductions payments
- Support finance manager
- Petty cash
- Cover reception duties
The successful candidate will have previous payroll experience and have excellent attention to detail.
This is truly a great opportunity to work for a company that really looks after it's employees.
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Vicky on .
We look forward to hearing from you.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.