Job Ref: NI1410
Job Title: Sous Chef
Salary: Up to £25,000
Are you a Sous Chef looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience working in hotel kitchens? Do you live in the Bournemouth area?
This could be just the opportunity you are looking for....
I am currently recruiting for a Sous Chef for a three star hotel located in Bournemouth. The food is mostly freshly cooked on site, and there is an opportunity to influence the menu with your creative flare. This position would be ideal for a Senior Chef de PArtie looking for their next step, or a Sous Chef looking for a new challenge.
• Up to £25,000
• Share of tips
• Paid holiday
• Meals on duty
• Career development opportunities
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
• Lead kitchen team in the absence of Head Chef to prepare delicious, fresh meals
• Prepare and write daily specials
• Budgeting and costing all dishes
• Ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to
Essential Requirements of Sous Chef:
• Experience in similar role
• Strong organisational skills
• Creativity with menu design
• Passion for career and keen to progress
5 days out of 7, 45 hour contract
You will be cooking for both the hotel’s own pub, the a la carte restaurant as well as the many functions. The cuisine is traditional British food and the 114 room hotel is very busy most of the year. Parking is free, and there is a possibility of accommodation should you need it.
Interviews will be taking place immediately so don't delay in applying for this fabulous opportunity.