IT Support Technician
We are seeking an enthusiastic IT Support Technician to join our established support team based in Poole.
Support fixes are provided on an SLA basis using remote services and where remote support is not possible, services will be provided on-site.
- Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 17:30pm
- Probationary period(s) will apply
- 28-days Annual Holiday (including bank holidays)
- A full UK driving license is essential
- Salary:£18,000 - £24,000 (depending on knowledge & previous IT support experience)
The successful candidate will be provided access to company vehicles or a standard mileage allowance if using their own vehicle.
There is a potential for the successful candidate to become a key holder - This will also require the said candidate to respond to Office Alarms out-of-working hours.
- Good verbal and written communication skills whilst providing efficient resolution of technical problems
- Good troubleshooting skills to efficiently diagnose technical issues and resolve accordingly
- Ability to communicate with team members delegating tasks or to seek advice
- React professionally when any support situation becomes challenging
- Log and update configuration information as changes are implemented
- All Microsoft Windows Operating Systems from Windows 7 - 10
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems from Server 2008 - Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 - 2016 - Microsoft Office 365 and other hosted email services
- Networking - Best practices in LAN security
- Commonly used Microsoft applications including Office
- Internet Protocols - Router Configurations - Firewalls - DNS management
- Anti-Virus deployment and configuration
- Disaster Recovery Plans - Backup Technologies