We have an exciting new vacancy for a Technician to join our clients extensive Service Team at Norwich to carry out efficient and effective diagnosis, service and repair to customers vehicles.
- Take instruction from managers, and carry out work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Diligently complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently. - Create and deliver a customer led culture in the service department.
- Ensure all Company, Franchise, Health & Safety and Environmental, ISO policies and standards are adhered to within the service department, and branch as a whole.
- Contribute to the effective development of the branch as a whole.
- To deliver world class levels of customer service.
- Right first time and on time.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager agree, monitor and achieve Colleague & Customer satisfaction goals, Workshop sales and gross profit margins, including labour, sub-let, and consumables, and Performance standards and KPI’s in the service department.
- Good knowledge of retail motor industry service technical.
- Competent knowledge of manufacturer systems.
- Good knowledge of Kerridge system an advantage.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Positive 'can do’ attitude to problem solving and change management.
- Calm and methodical under pressure.
Alternate shifts as follows, totalling 45 hours per week, exclusive of a 30 minute unpaid break each day. Week 1: Monday to Friday 06:00-15:30, Week 2: Monday to Thursday 15:30-00:00, Friday 12:30-21:00 and Saturday 07:00-12:00.
MAN or Isuzu experience will be a bonus but by no means essential. Main commercial dealer experience is highly preferable.