Job Title: Business Developer
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: Up to 36k
Our client provides a nationwide service by helping customers keep their homes functional, they specialise in offering high standard repairs for electrical goods and are growing rapidly. They are currently looking for a Business Developer to join their team in Chichester and play a key role within support & development in the company's growth.
* Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
* Planning, pitching and preparing presentations to Directors & Stakeholders
* Communicating new product developments
* Overseeing the development of marketing literature
* Providing management with feedback & writing reports
* Creating business development strategies
* Assist the company to acquire new customers
* Work with business stakeholders to understand their requirements
* To provide business analysis to assist business stakeholders in determining their requirements
* A proven background in developing business is a must
* The ambition to expand a business
* Strong research & strategic analytical skills
* Positive & enthusiastic attitude
* A personable person
* Creative problem solver
* Managerial qualities & good business sense
If you want to be part of a fast growing team and work with great autonomy to deliver outstanding and consistent levels of support and development then please call Kelly or Rebecca on for more information or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.