IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Analyst - Windows, AD
IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst with Windows OS, AD, MS Office and MS Outlook required to join leading Household name based in Redhill, Surrey.
Salary: To £22,000 depending on experience plus on call, bonus and excellent benefits.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Helpdesk/1st Line Support/Service Analyst to work on their expanding IT Service Desk.
They require experience of working in a busy / enterprise service desk, ideally 200+ users and have carried out Helpdesk/1st Line Support to head office and remote sites.
- Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- Active Directory administration
- MS Office (up to 365), MS Outlook
- Anti-virus, Remote Access, Telephony (Avaya preferable)
- Mobile device technologies (Blackberry, Android, Apple)
Using your excellent communication and troubleshooting skills you will provide support to over 700 business users. You will also get involved in general IT Support and administration
- Provide first line support for incident and request resolution within the IT Service Desk Team
- Maintain the IT Service Management application
- IT invoicing administration
- Adherence and adoption of the documented procedures
- Assisting other members of the Support team as required ensuring a coherent and standard approach is maintained to supporting the infrastructure
Excellent opportunity to work in this progressive and supportive organisation with telephone interviews taking place next week.