Live Media Delivery Technician
The ideal candidate has a strong track record of delivering live streamed events and/or working in a live broadcasting facility. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking the initiative, managing multiple projects, and working under tight time frames. You will also be a motivated, self-starter with a passion for live streaming.
- Responsible for all aspects of the live stream encoding package setup, operation, and strike. Before, during, and after an event, respectively.
- Work in tandem with the Live Operations Manager, Team Leads and the Support Team to ensure the secure delivery of live event broadcasts sourced from around the globe.
- Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming
- Get hands-on with hardware and software.
You Bring Us
- Video production experience.
- You know that pressure of live events.
- Fearlessness and pro-activeness
- Anticipate and fix problems.
- We’re a 24/7/365 operation, so weekends and overnights are required. It’s a full-time, five-day workweek, but it could be a six-week rotation of the midnight to 9am shift, Thursday through Monday.
- Experience with live video operations and live broadcast productions.
- Live and On-Demand streaming experience (HD and SD) and an ability to support streaming software.
- Broad understanding of video and audio encoding codecs.
- Basic understanding of satellite and fiber acquisition pathways.
- Basic understanding of video editing.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a distinct advantage.
- Mac and PC proficiency is required.
- All candidates should be able to lift 50lbs
Role will be predominatly based in the Uxbridge area but will sometime later in the year be based in Chiswick.
For further information please contact Roxanne via Brampton Group