An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a one of the UK`s leading Charity`s that specialise in Residential, Nursing care for adults with learning disabilities, associated mental health and autism. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Deputy Manager to work alongside the current Registered Manager of a fairly large and modem Adult LD service in the Norfolk area.
They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person-centred approach, funding raising with service users. This is a very exciting time to join as the company goes through a very healthy and strong development of services in the East Midlands.
Key Responsibilities -
- Help Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Assist the current Manager with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Have experience within residential or Supported living services at a minimum of deputy Level
- MUST have previous deputy management experience
- NVQ Level 4 in health and social care
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Good knowledge of the social model of disability
- Knowledge of legislation under Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Good understanding client group needs
Sal 25k -29k
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on .
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the East Midlands and East Anglia, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."