Junior E-Commerce Project Manager
We are Birmingham based multi-channel retailer in Clothing with a sustained and energetic programme of growth. An exciting opportunity has arisen as we continue to expand and develop, for a Junior E-commerce Project Manager and will be well suited for an ambitious individual to learn many disciplines across e-commerce, within a growing Fashion E-commerce company. As Junior E-commerce Project Manager, you will be confident, engaging and committed in supporting the team with the company's online growth plans. You will be responsible for performing general administration duties across the department and providing website support including:
- The day-to-day maintenance and operation of company ecommerce websites, Ebay, Amazon channels.
- Managing the online product catalogue through updating and removing products as required.
- Adding new product ranges to the website, ensuring products are described in a manner which best promotes the sale of the products, and have the required data and images.
- Monitor online sales performance to ensure the marketplaces accounts have a good standing
- Ensure maximum visibility across all sales platforms & accurate stock/price/images.
- Provide reports on ecommerce activity when required to facilitate business decisions
- Have an open approach to learning new skills in and around e-commerce, including pay-per-click advertising and using analysis to suggest improvements.
- Ensuring that all new products are uploaded and listed on marketplaces
- Optimising listings with accurate product information, images, pricing and placement to increase sales and maximise revenue
- Optimise existing listings of current products to ensure we are exploiting sales opportunities
- To analyse product pricing vs our competitors on an ongoing basis and make pricing adjustments
- Provide regular reports on profitability and assist in running daily/weekly/monthly marketplaces reports as required for the Directors
- Assist with Ecommerce Marketing and ensure that effective promotions/content are set up and run up online.
- Liaise with various internal and external stake holders for daily ecommerce operations.
What we are looking for?
- Have work experience in an ecommerce environment as well as a keen interest in online retail/ecommerce sales(Amazon/Ebay/Groupon).
- Experience in Google Analytics &PPC advertising desirable.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, and can demonstrate attention to detail.
- A fast learner and analytical thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- To be able to work well both individually and as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task by organising workloads and making full use of available resources.
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages with good working knowledge of Excel in particular